Round the twist lighthouse - Aireys Inlet

March 03, 2020


Hey there lovelies,

If you grew up in the late nineties and early 2000s in Australia then you will probably remember the show Round the twist.

I used to love that show growing up, A few years ago I found out that it was filmed here in Victoria along the great ocean road in Aireys Inlet. Its called Split point Lighthouse. I knew I just had to go visit it one day. So I did.



It was so beautiful seeing it in real life. Now I know its just a lighthouse but the fact that it was in one of my favourite shows growing up was amazing to see.


I had the Round the twist theme song going on in my head looking at this lighthouse.

The lighthouse is about an hour and a half out of Melbourne so you can make a day trip out of it. We also went to Willows tea house which was just down the road. We had some scones with cream and jam. It was a great day.

Also there was a beach just over a little hill which was perfect for a swim on a hot day.



Well, that's it for today's post.

I hope you enjoyed it.

If you have been to the Lighthouse let me know in the comments below.

Also, let me know other places where shows or movies are filmed in Victoria and I might go and check them out.

Until next time...

xoxo Danii

PIN IT



You Might Also Like

0 comments