Smashbomb - Review

February 13, 2019



Hey there lovelies,

So I can't remember how I actually found this site, but I'm so glad I did. It's a site called Smashbomb. The purpose of it is to add reviews not only of books, but of movies, TV shows, games, music, and videos, etc.

'Smashbomb is a social platform that lets you research and discover new things through recommendations from your friends, influencers, experts, and heroes.' - Taken for the site.

This concept is a really interesting way to see what other people think about your favourite books, shows, and movies etc. It helps recommend your favourite things to your followers.

 It's so easy to add reviews on the page and you earn badges as you go along, the more you review the more badges you earn. As you can see from my sidebar I have already earned the Smashbomb reviewer badge. You can also earn Kudos points from writing reviews. A key part of the Kudos system is that other reviewers can reward you with points if they like your review.

Another thing they have added are Orbs which is like a forum where people create topics like pets or comic book lovers and other reviewers can chat about the different topics. It's a great way to meet new people who have the same interest as you.

I love this website so much and I actually need to write more reviews on there.

If you want to check out smashbomb - smashbomb.com

If you would like to check out my page - smashbomb.com/danii It's also on my contact page.

(I was asked to write a review on this but I would have done it anyway because I really love the site.)

If you create a page please leave a link in the comment section and I will follow you.

Well guys that is it for today. I hope you enjoyed my review.

Much love

♥ Danii

You Might Also Like

0 comments