The Chilling adventures of Sabrina Part 3 Review (Some Spoilers)

February 19, 2020

Hey there friends,

I recently watched the 3rd season (or Part 3) of Sabrina. Here is my review.

Image result for sabrina season 3 review

I thought this season was pretty good. It's following along with the comics as a darker genre than previous seasons.

Following the season 2 finale, season 3 starts with Sabrina and her friends trying to save Nick from Hell.

To keep her role as the queen of Hell, Sabrina is challenged by Prince Caliban to complete some gripping tasks to defend her throne. All while trying to help the rest of the witches save the realm from the Pagans.

Its a treat for fans of Sabrina and Horror fans alike.

Some of the storylines were a bit all over the place, I feel like there were too many going on at once but hopefully next season some of the unresolved ones will be resolved. There were a few musical numbers in this season which I didn't mind I kind of liked them.

The only main negative that I have to say is that it's only 8 episodes. I would love for it to have been longer. If you liked the first 2 seasons you will automatically like this 3rd season.

Have you watched the new season? if so what did you think of it.

That's all for me for today.

I will be posting some Bucket list posts in the next few days.

I want to try and upload a post at least twice a week if possible.

Thanks for reading

xoxo Danii

You Might Also Like

0 comments