Welcome

February 04, 2019

Hello there everyone,

Welcome to my new blog. You may know me from Frangipani Goddess but I have decided to change my blog to my actual name. I also just wanted to start fresh.

On this blog, you will see Travel posts, Beauty reviews, and so much more.

I hope you enjoy my content. The first post will be coming in a few days.

Check out my youtube channel youtube.com/c/thedaniishow for DIY's, Fandom hauls, Travel vlogs and so much more.

I decided to change blogs because my other blog was so messy and unorganized so I thought I would start over.

I may even transfer some posts from that blog over to this blog if I don't have anything to write about.

I'll also be making a bucket list post soon where I will write things I want to do in my life and check it off if I do it. I will also write a blog post about it. I will have a tab at the top where you can click and all the Bucket List posts will come up.

So that's it for today.

Let me know in the comments what posts you would like to see in the future.

Much love

xoxo Danii

You Might Also Like

0 comments