TV shows I'm loving...

February 19, 2019




Hey there lovelies,

I recently started watching Roswell New Mexico and I love it. It made me realize that I'm watching a lot of shows at the moment and Roswell was just another added TV show. These are in no particular order They are just listed as I remember the shows.

So I'm going to list the shows, Im, loving right now even if I'm waiting for the new season to come back this year. and also I will list TV shows I really want to watch whether they have come out already or they are coming out soon which I haven't started yet.

TV Shows I'm Loving 

  • Roswell New Mexico - I only watched a few eps of the original Roswell but I can't remember what happens it was so long ago
  • Good Trouble - I stopped watching the fosters after Callie got adopted but when I saw this show I wanted to try and see if it was good and I love it, It makes me want to watch the rest of the fosters.
  • The flash - This is a show I watch with my dad and we both love it. 
  • The Originals - I Know this is over but I am halfway through season 2 so I want to finish it because I love it.
  • Izombie - I have been watching of Stan and I love it.
  • Orange is the new Black - Waiting for Final season.
  • You - Waiting for season 2
  • The bold Type - Waiting for season 3
  • The 100 - Waiting for season 6
  • Stranger Things - Waiting for season 3
  • Outlander - Season 4 just finished a few weeks ago and I can't wait for season 5.
  • Derry Girls - I binged watched this show in like a day now I'm waiting for season 2.
  • Sex Education - Waiting for season 2. 
  • The chilling adventures of Sabrina - I loved the original Sabrina and I love how they took this show on a darker journey. Waiting for Part 2.
TV Shows I want to watch
  • The Perfectionists - Loved PLL so I need to watch this.
  • Legacies - I have this show taped on my Foxtel IQ but I haven't started watching it yet. I'll probably start watching after I finish the Originals
So that's all I have for you today. 

Let me know in the comments what TV shows you are loving.

Much love.


You Might Also Like

0 comments